Welcome to the Tri-A and AASSA Moodle instance. This regional site is part of the World Virtual School project (WVS) which aims to provide....
- a "blended learning" platform - allowing for the combination of internet-based resources and activities to be integrated into the daily practices of teaching and learning
- a collaborative platform - allowing participating schools to work on joint projects and share valuable open educational resources
- an emergency platform - allowing schools to sustain our academic program even if access to the campus is not possible
The Tri-A / AASSA Moodle instance provides participating schools with a reliable and secure Larning Management System. This instance is a space for technology directors to meet regularly to share and review progress. It is also a space for teachers and students from participating school to collaborate, share ideas and launch regional projects.
For more information on how your school can be part of the World Virtual School project, contact our Regional Service Coordinator, Nigel Robinson- firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Association of American Schools of Central America, Colombia, Caribbean and Mexico (Tri-A) was established to provide services and information to three regional educational associations:
- The Association of American Schools of Central America (AASCA)
- The Association of Colombian-Caribbean American Schools (ACCAS)
- The Association of American Schools of Mexico (ASOMEX)
Tri-A Executive Director:
The Association of American Schools in South America was founded in 1961 as a non-profit association.
AASSA Executive Director: